Contact our practice, serving the Centennial and Denver areas, to schedule a LASIK vision correction consultation.
Spivack Vision Center
6881 South Yosemite Street
Centennial, Colorado 80112
Phone: 888-898-2020 | 303-SEE-2020
New Patient Interested in LASIK?
Please call 888-898-2020
For your convenience, we provide our patient registration and health history forms in a secure, online format. Please complete these forms prior to your scheduled appointment.
Learn more about our experienced surgeons as well as the state-of-the-art procedures we offer in our In the News section.
Denver, Colorado LASIK - iFS technology improving blade free LASIK
Lasik Eye Surgeons serving the Denver, Centennial and Englewood, Colorado area.
Free Denver LASIK Vision Correction Consultation
At Denverâ€™s Spivack Vision Center®, we provide free Denver LASIK vision correction surgery evaluations to determine whether or not you are a good candidate for laser eye surgery. If you are not, we offer various alternative procedures so that you can still achieve better vision. Contact our practice today to schedule an appointment for a free Denver LASIK consultation.
We work with your optometrist
You probably already have a great relationship with your eye doctor and we want you to continue that relationship. Let your eye doctor know that you are interested in Denver LASIK at Spivack Vision Center®, and that you would like to have your optometrist provide the pre and post operative care. We will work together with your doctor to help you achieve your vision goals. Contact us with any questions.
Denver LASIK Vision Correction Procedure
Patients who undergo Denver LASIK eye surgery at our Centennial LASIK center are assured an exceptional experience. Our team of eye care specialists are dedicated to ensuring patients are comfortable before, during, and after the LASIK procedure.
Blade-less IntraLase® LASIK in Denver
We are proud to provide the best LASIK technology available for our eye surgery patients. The new iFS™ blade-free eye surgery laser allows our surgeons to provide a customized corneal flap, the first step in the two part Denver LASIK procedure.
About the iFS™ IntraLase® Blade-Free LASIK technology
The advantages and benefits of Denver’s new blade-less LASIK procedure include:
- A procedure more than twice as fast; it takes less time to create the corneal flap.
- The Denver LASIK eye surgeon can create a customizable flap (oval flap vs. round). Oval flaps are helpful in astigmatism treatment.
- IntraLase® uses less power in flap creation versus previous blade-free laser eye surgery. This means there is less chance of inflammation.
- The iFS™ laser provides:
- Smoother corneal flap and bed surface.
- Decreased incidence light sensitivity
- Potentially faster visual recovery
- The eye surgeon can create an inverted beveled edge or customizable edge.
- Creates significantly increased flap stability
- Decreases risk of eye surgery healing complications.
Ask your doctor if you would benefit from the iFS™ blade-free vision correction technology. We also offer complimentary evaluations for you to find out if you are a good candidate and to have your questions answered.
Candidates for Denver LASIK Vision Correction
Denver LASIK vision correction has helped many individuals with nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism experience better, clearer vision. However, the surgical procedure is not appropriate for everyone.
The ideal candidates for Denver LASIK vision correction are individuals who:
- Adults who have fully developed eyes
- Have maintained a stable eye prescription for one year or longer
- Do not show any signs of eye infections, injuries, or other health issues
- Do not show signs of corneal scarring
- Do not suffer from autoimmune disorders
- Are not pregnant or nursing at the time of surgery
- Are fully aware of the risks involved with Denver LASIK vision correction surgery and maintain realistic expectations for results
Learn More about Denver LASIK through Sight Selector Online
Click here to visit our LASIK Video Library.
Below is an animated video to provide you with additional information. Please click on the video play button to start the video. The information on the video is only provided as a guide. Please contact us with any additional questions you might have regarding a Denver LASIK procedure.
The Spivack 20/20 LASIK Lifetime Commitment
The surgeons at Spivack Vision Center® are committed to helping patients get the most out of their LASIK vision correction procedure, which is why we created the Exclusive Spivack 20/20 LASIK Lifetime Commitment. Under this plan, eligible patients can enjoy a lifetime of superior vision with free LASIK enhancement surgery if needed. Contact our practice to find out if you are eligible for the Exclusive Spivack 20/20 LASIK Lifetime Commitment.
Speak with One of Our LASIK Vision Correction Surgeons
Serving patients from Centennial, Denver, and throughout Colorado, our LASIK vision correction centers and surgeons are dedicated to providing top-quality care. Find out why our practice has been named number one in the Denver area for LASIK. Contact Spivack Vision Center® to schedule a free consultation.